StarLite® Saves in HVAC Explosion

“StarLite safety glasses saved my butt!”

Robert M. was completing a routine maintenance check of an HVAC , when a hose leading to his gauge burst. Freon, dirt, and debris went flying everywhere, along with a screw directly into his safety glasses.

“At first, I didn’t even realize what had happened…that’s when I noticed something strange in my field of vision.” Although the screw went straight into the lens, no metal went through. “I’m not sure that many glasses would have held.”

Robert M.
Houston, TX